Ingredient Communications is a dynamic B2B PR agency based in a pleasant location near Three Bridges Station. We specialise in media communications for the food, nutrition and cosmetics & toiletries sectors.
We’re looking to fill a newly created position – Junior Account Executive. On joining, the successful candidate will immediately become an integral part of our close-knit team.
It will be a varied role with a range of responsibilities. Typical tasks might include writing press releases, feature articles, blogs and white papers; selling in stories to journalists; attending events (often overseas); monitoring and collating coverage; media database management; research tasks; media buying; and much more.
We’ll offer the successful candidate a challenging and fast-moving environment in which to develop their career. This will be a full-time paid role, initially on a six-month contract. For the right individual, however, there will be the potential for the position to become permanent at the end of this period.
You will probably be a media/communications graduate looking for your first full time role in the PR sector. However, candidates from other disciplines will also be considered, provided they can show they have the required skills and motivation.
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to generate interesting, concise and accurate copy on a variety of topics for a range of different audiences
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- Outstanding organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Initiative, commonsense, flexibility, determination and a willingness to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when speaking to people from all walks of life and from all over the world
- Experience of using common programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
The successful candidate will ideally offer the following:
- Competence in one or more foreign languages (other than English)
- Social media skills
- Knowledge of – or an interest in – food, nutrition and/or cosmetics & toiletries
- Design skills
Ingredient Communications is a B2B communications agency committed to delivering a high quality, personalised service. Our customers value our professionalism, expertise and can-do attitude. Apply today and take your first steps into PR with us.
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org