Ingredient companies have many communications tools at their disposal. One of the most cost-effective and impactful is the press release.
Press releases allow businesses to share their news and information easily and quickly with thousands of customers and potential customers around the world via business-to-business (B2B) magazines and websites.
Many of the news stories you read every day online and in print will have originated from a press release. But for every successful release, there will be many more that failed to get coverage.
- Getting it right can bring real benefits. An effective press release can help you to:
- Deliver positive messages about your business
- Communicate the unique selling points of your products to customers and potential customers
- Reinforce your company’s position as a thought-leader in a particular area
- Improve SEO and drive traffic to your website
With all that in mind, we’ve prepared this straightforward guide to writing and distributing a good press release. It offers suggestions in a range of essential areas, such as identifying your story, writing impactful copy, and issuing your release in a way that maximises its chance of success.